Tuesday, February 23, 2010

She & Him Share Second Song From Vol. 2

Zooey Deschanel and M.Ward have done it again. Merge just gave us another sneak listen to a song from 'Volume Two', out March 23, and it sounds great. "Thieves" seems right out of the Phil Spector songbook and is sure to whet your appetite for the LP. Also on the She & Him front, the 7" single for "In The Sun" is now available for purchase with the Ronettes' tune "I Can Hear Music" on the flip side. I know this song from the Beach Boys' version, but our favorite duo has slowed down the tempo and made it a beautiful ballad. You can stream it from Merge right here, and I recommend you do that this instant. Man, I sure hope this month goes fast. I can't wait to get this one.

She & Him - Thieves (mp3)
She & Him - In The Sun (mp3)

And as I mentioned in December, She & Him cover NRBQ on 'Volume 2' too.

No comments: