Thursday, November 12, 2020

Two Great Tastes That Go Great Together

Yesterday was a holiday, and we drove to the other side of the mountains to get a few much-needed hours of sun. When we returned last night, my copy of the new 'Love Tractor' reissue was waiting on the porch. Before I even opened it, I couldn't help but notice these beloved labels from yesterday and today sitting side by side in the bottom right-hand corner. Beautiful. Seems we have much to be thankful for from the great state of Georgia. More in a bit.

3 comments:

TheRobster said...

Great stuff Brian. What a lovely thing to come home to.

Echorich said...

The Great Love Tractor!!! Saw them twice in NYC back in the day (as us old men are apt to say). I remember they played a club called Trax, which was a upper west side club where bands who couldn't always get a date in the more well frequented clubs downtown would find, would find an open date. They returned after the album debut album was released and played The Ritz. I remember the debut was very well received.

Brian said...

Once again, Echorich, your exploits floor me. Wondered if maybe you ever saw them open for the B-52's. I think they toured together in the mid-'80s.

Thanks, Robster. It was. I'm going to send you an email this weekend.