Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Single From The dB's

Ah, I just opened my email, and my day has been made. Thank you, dB's. This song, "That Time Is Gone," will be on the impending release of 'Falling Off the Sky,' out June 12. It's the dB's first album with the original lineup in 30 years. So, yes, kind of a big deal. I can't wait. And in case you missed it last fall, click here to get a newish song from the dB's that doesn't appear to be on the album.



'Falling Off the Sky' Tracklist
1. That Time Is Gone
2. Before We Were Born
3. The Wonder Of Love
4. Write Back
5. Far Away And Long Ago
6. Send Me Something Real
7. World To Cry
8. The Adventures Of Albatross And Doggerel
9. I Didn't Mean To Say That
10. Collide-oOo-Scope
11. She Won't Drive In The Rain Anymore
12. Remember (Falling Off The Sky)

1 comment:

Rob-in-Brevard said...

Brian - Thanks for your continuing coverage of The dB's!

Fans of the group may want to have a look at my new blog devoted to the band and their musical friends:

http://dbs-repercussion.blogspot.com/

New posts with music every Friday!