Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stream: New Single From Arctic Monkeys

You may remember about a month ago, as the first act from their forthcoming album 'Suck It and See,' UK brats (I mean that in the best way possible) Arctic Monkeys released a music video for the song "Brick by Brick." Well, the band has just released the first official single for their June 7 release, and "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair" is even heavier than that first listen. You may notice I didn't say "harder." These are not loud and fast punk-rock anthems. Have these blokes been listening to Soundgarden? It's an interesting diversion. Just don't expect "A Certain Romance" (my personal favorite). Starting tomorrow you can buy "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair" over at iTunes, or you can wait until this weekend and get it on 7" vinyl as part of Record Store Day.

Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair by arcticmonkeys



'Suck It and See' Tracklist:
1. She's Thunderstorms
2. Black Treacle
3. Brick by Brick
4. The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
5. Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
6. Library Pictures
7. All My Own Stunts
8. Reckless Serenade
9. Piledriver Waltz
10. Love Is a Laserquest
11. Suck It and See
12. That's Where You're Wrong

No comments: