Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Son Says, 'Please Let Me Get What I Want'

The blog will be quiet for a bit. For the first time in a couple of years, the family is visiting our old stomping ground of Chicago. Oh, the hot dogs! Oh, the record stores! One of our stops will be for our youngest son. This past school year, in kindergarten, if you can believe it, he was bitten by the art bug. (Whatever happened to baseball?) In particular, he likes the pointillism of painter Georges Seurat. So, just as Ferris took Sloane and Cameron, Mrs. LTL! and I are taking him to the Art Institute to see the famous 'A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.' I have to admit his excitement is contagious. This song is for him. Linear Tracking Lives! will spin again in about 10 days. Take care.



The Dream Academy - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (Instrumental) (mp3)

No comments: