Monday, October 11, 2010

A Brief Word...

...about my absence. I like to focus on the music here at LTL!, but some of you check the blog regularly and deserve an explanation for the large gap between entries. Until about two months ago I wrote on this blog every day or two for about 14 months. I enjoyed it. Then, at the beginning of August, my wife and two children moved 2,000 miles from Chicago to Seattle. Truthfully, it has been a rocky experience. That is especially true when it comes to the adjustment of my oldest son. He is autistic and a fairly severe case when it comes to the mainstream public-school system here in the Pacific Northwest. So, most of my time has been spent with him and the school. Getting everyone on the same page has been exhausting. So, I just haven't had the energy to write. Finally, we are settling into a routine that includes blogging here from time to time. Thanks for waiting. As Casey Kasem would say, now on with the countdown.

k.d. lang - Just Keep Me Moving (mp3)
X - In This House That I Call Home (mp3)

No comments: