Monday, July 30, 2018

Better Living Through Adam's Adventures

Good day. Just a quick word in case you were thinking I was face down in a ditch somewhere. All is well. Bogged down a bit by life, that's all. All the more reason I'm filled with envy our pal Swiss Adam in the Bagging Area has become a full-fledged member of the jet set. How about those mesmerizing photos from Italy, eh? I'm sure we can expect more of the same when he returns from France too. Here are a couple I may not be able to sing along to, but I have been humming while thinking about Adam making the most of the season. It's a slap and a reminder we are all on the clock with this summer thing.

Madness - One Step Beyond (Italian Version)
Orange Juice - Poor Old Soul (French Version)

5 comments:

The Swede said...

SA's photos were terrific, as indeed were your own recent shared snaps Brian. We're off to Cambridge for a couple of days later in the week where I'll do my best to grab a couple of shots of something interesting, but I'm on a hiding to nothing following you guys.
By the way, does the Italian version of 'One Step Beyond actually end that way? It sounds like the CD got stuck!

Brian said...

Fixed. Thanks Swede. I would have never known.

drew said...

Adam sure knows his way round a camera, excellent stuff. Hope all is good with you Brian

Charity Chic said...

Formidable Brian

C said...

Both you and Adam spoil us with beautiful and often spectacular photos of your travels. We're lucky to get these glimpses from afar!